REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bethenny talks to TV Guide

Here is an interview Bethenny did with TV Guide.


By DAMIAN HOLBROOK

She's a Real Housewife of New York, a best-selling author and the funniest foodie you'll ever meet. Now Bethenny Frankel has added wife, mother and star of her own show, Bethenny Getting Married? (premiering Thursday at 10/9c on Bravo) to the résumé, which means this cutup of a chef has a lot on her plate!

TV Guide Magazine: Why the question mark in the title? You did get married!
Frankel: I wasn't when we developed the show. And I've always struggled with relationships, so it's more like, "Is she really going to get married? Is there an eclipse? [Laughs] Is this the second coming?"

TV Guide Magazine: Did your new hubby, Jason Hoppy, know what he was getting into?
Frankel: I don't think so. [Laughs] He's like Ricky, and I'm his Lucy.

TV Guide Magazine: Congrats on one-month-old baby Bryn. How is she doing?
Frankel: Thank you! She is so cute and so tiny. She came five weeks early, and she's less than five pounds. She's a tiny little peanut.

TV Guide Magazine: Give us some scoop! What will we see on the show?
Frankel: My relationship, my being commitment-phobic and then having to plan this wedding while being pregnant and hormonal and trying to balance my business. It's really what's going on. I will never do anything that is not me.

TV Guide Magazine: Will you be recording a single anytime soon?
Frankel: It's funny, because I used to be in plays. I could sing. But no, at my age...no. [Laughs] I am coming from a place of no!

No comments:

Post a Comment