REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Caroline comments on the Posche show

Excerpt from Caroline's blog. I read all the HW blogs and pick out the interesting comments. Here is Caroline's.

Regarding the fashion show, I think I’ll just talk about one or two things for now and reserve comments until next week. Remember, I wasn’t there, so I don’t want to make any assumptions. You know what happens when you assume, right? You make an ASS out of U and Me, get it? Sorry, lame joke. First thing's first. The fashion show was on a Wednesday night, and yes, it’s the only day of the week that we are all together as a family and we generally try to spend it together. However, I don’t care what night of the week the show fell on, wild horses couldn’t have dragged me there. Like I said, it was a recipe for disaster. Looks like I was right. If you remember I told Jac and Teresa the best thing to do was nothing. You need to pick and choose your battles; this one had no point and was not worth fighting. I need to address one thing, Ashley is a lot of things, and she can be frustrating to say the very least. But one thing SHE IS NOT is a COKE WHORE. What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

I do have to admit that I was amused by the appearance of a new bodyguard, or should I say "Donny Brasco." Whatever happened to the Sweathogs reject? I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help myself, you just can’t make this stuff up, I swear.

The next episode looks to be quite the spectacle, though I can’t say that I’m looking forward to it. To be continued...

As always, thanks for watching, you guys are the best!

Xoxoxo,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment