REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bethenny would like her own talk show

From CelebrityGossip.net.

Wenn Photo
Out for a promotional gig, Bethenny Frankel was spotted at Barnes &Noble bookstore in New York City yesterday (July 14).

The “Real Housewives of New York City” babe looked to be in good spirits as she signed copies of her new book “The Skinnygirl Dish” at the Tribeca store.

As for her future in television, Bethenny recently revealed that she’d like to get away from the reality genre and transition to a talk show job.

"My show is great but I don't think I'd want the cameras in a reality format in my life for that long. I'd probably be institutionalized!

"In five years I would like to be on TV but in a more daytime talk show type of format. I know my husband would like to another child so that is on the table."

No comments:

Post a Comment