REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Blonde vs. Brunette

Post from Gretchen's blog.



The Blonde Vs. Brunette event in Miami last week was so much fun! I almost didnt catch my plane to make it to the event and I am soooo happy I did! I had the beautiful and talented Elisabetta Fantone paint me as part of her "Iconic Blondes" set of paintings. Rik Rak salon was beautiful and every one was so kind and generous while I was out there. It was also the unveiling of my make-up line to the Maimi Beach woman and everyone seemed to come back with rave reviews!

I made friends that night that I will probably have for the rest of my life. We went out afterwards with a group and had one of the best dinners at Zuma www.zumarestaurant.com restaurant in Miami! I am so honored that the famous Elisabetta Fantone (she was commisioned to paint the Kardashians for their store in Maimi as well) wanted to paint me as part of her Iconic Blonde collection. The painting was beautiful and the colors match my bedroom perfectly!

I stayed at the Mondrian hotel in Miami and had the most fabulous time, the views were to die for and the pool was like a little piece of heaven.

All together the event was a hit! Well worth the trip! Thanks to everyone at www.Couptessa.com Rik Rack Salon www.rikrak.com , BrPr Group and Elisabetta who made my tirp so much fun!

Check out here to see some more pics and who won Brunettes or Blondes! http://www.brprgroup.com/blog/2010/06/couptessa-com-sponsors-blondes-vs-brunettes-at-rik-rak-salon-boutique-bar-featuring-elisabetta-fantone-gretchen-rossi/

Or check out my facebook fan page for more pictures from the fun event and time in Miami! www.facebook.com/gretchenrossi

Till next time Miami! xoxo Gretchen Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment