REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Camille Grammer- RHOBH wanted out of her marriage

Article from the National Ledger.

Kelsey Grammer and his estranged wife had been “discussing separation for some time” before she filed for divorce. The actor confirmed his third wife Camille Donatacci, who is a former Playboy model, had completed paperwork to end their marriage last week. The pair wed in 1997 and have children Mason, eight, and five-year-old Jude together.

Since the news broke there have been a number of reports about the split, but Kelsey insists it was simply a case of the pair growing apart. “Camille and I had been discussing the possibility of a separation for some time before all this happened. She finally decided she should file. I respect her for this decision… I hope to have a great partnership with her in the raising of our children,” he wrote on his website kelseylive.com.

Last week, it was claimed the couple parted ways after Kelsey failed to call his kids on Father’s Day. Kelsey has been starring in Broadway production La Cage aux Folles, so was away from his family, who live in Los Angeles, on the special day. The 53-year-old has dismissed the report.

“The truth is I did call my kids that evening,” he wrote. “Frankly, I was surprised that they did not call me in the morning but I was thousands of miles away and working that day so I didn't give it a second thought. I called them to see how they were doing as I do almost every night at around the same time, 11pm my time, 8pm their time, just before they go to bed.

“Mason had been upset earlier that day because she was missing me. I spoke to her for some time and reassured her that I loved her and that I would be seeing her soon."

Another report stated Kelsey had been seen enjoying an intimate dinner with a young blonde woman in New York. He found the story amusing – the woman in question was his 26-year-old daughter Spencer, from his first marriage.

“I do take issue with the characterization that we were smooching but surely if that were the case then even I admit it might be newsworthy in some fashion,” he joked.

1 comment:

  1. Real housewives, real psychological issues? Read, join the discussion and decide for yourself!
    http://angelofdevs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete