REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Danielle is good for Jersey

Post from OK magazine.

Author: Valerie Nome
Although Real Housewives of New Jersey star Danielle Staub has been portrayed in an unflattering light, she doesn’t let that get her down.
“What I’ve learned about myself is to watch more carefully what I do say, and what I do,” the divorced mom of two, 47, tells me. “I try to set a good example for my children through what they’re learning when I’m living.”

Now that shows like Jersey Shore and Jerseylicious are also bringing the spotlight to the Garden State, Danielle is ready to take credit.

“It’s the Jersification of the world,” she says. “I’d like to think it started with yours truly. I brought enough to bring a lot of attention to New Jersey, and I’m going to hold it and keep it.”

What’s the biggest misconception about the state?

“The biggest misconceptions about New Jersey would be that we are filled with gossip,” she explains. “We do not mirror ourselves after the other four women on our show. It’s about being real, being good to one another and family-oriented. I think people are missing it when they think we’re all into shopping. I cook. I cook every day for my kids, and I think they’re missing it. The biggest misconception is we do not spend family time together, but we’re all about family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment