REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Friday, July 30, 2010

Danielle-RHONJ An American Idol Judge?

Post from Hollywood Life.com.

Now that the SHOCKING American Idol news is out of the bag, The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Danielle Staub thinks she’s exactly what the Fox reality show needs!


Danielle Staub wants to be your judge America! The New Jersey reality star loves being a housewife, author, mom, and aspiring popstar, but she wants to add one more thing to her list — American Idol judge! We spoke to The Real Housewives of New Jersey star today, July 30, about the shocking news that Ellen DeGeneres quit AI AND that Kara DioGuardi was FIRED. The author of The Naked Truth had a surprising revelation for HollywoodLife.com!

“I would love to be a judge on American Idol,” exclaims Danielle. “I could replace Kara! I’d be the perfect fit!”

We already know Danielle has a “don’t hold back” attitude on her Bravo reality series and this is why she firmly believes she’d bring a lot to the judging table.

“I’ll tell it like it is and you might not like or what what I’m going to say,” says Danielle. “I’m not going to be as gentle as Kara but not as critical as Simon. I’ll come from a real place, this is reality … I will love to give people chances but I’m going to keep it real at all costs. I’ll add an element of surprise and shock for sure!”

Danielle just released her single “Real Close” with well known music producer and girlfriend Lori Michaels, and hopes this will help land the AI gig.

“I’ve learned so much through this process of recording “Real Close”,” she says. “The live performances are exhilarating, I can see why people give up everything just to sing and perform.”

As for Ellen leaving the show, Danielle completely stands behind the newest Idol member, Jennifer Lopez.

“Even though Ellen is one of my favorite people in the entire universe, I think JLo is the suitable fit,” she says. “She’s sexy, hot, and Latina, she can bring that vibe that has been lacking, she’ll bring a whole new element to American Idol.”

Danielle is set to appear on Ryan Seacret’s radio show, August 2, so maybe she can convince the Idol host to make her dreams a reality!
—Chloe Melas

No comments:

Post a Comment