REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Friday, July 16, 2010

Steve is suing Danielle-RHONJ

Funny article from Chicago Now about Steve and Danielle.


By: Jenn Sale
Stumble....Get your scorecard out, let me walk you through this one...

First, Danielle took her 45 year old 26 year old boyfriend to court over a sex tape he reportedly "secretly taped" and didn't want it released. At first the injunction was successful and the judge spared us all from ever seeing that. Thanks, Judge. However bananas Danielle couldn't provide any proof to her claims, and the case was eventually dismissed.

Then the reason I now type in Braille, Danielle Staub Raw, was released at about the same time the episode "Play at Your Own Risk" was aired on Bravo. In this episode you'll remember that Danielle was crying to her new extras paid by Bravo friends that Steve violated her and taped her secretly. And we later find out that it was Danielle that taped herself doing nasty things to her naughty bits on her cell phone and sent them via text.

Ooops, just spewed my coffee...hang on a sec.

So now, Steve's all mad that Danielle called him a creeper on national TV, and is suing her for defamation. Steve boo-hoo'ed to Radar Online..

"I have people come up to me in restaurants telling me I'm going to hell, I'm not a good person. I try to explain to people I didn't do anything wrong. She would send me video texts of her playing with her self, I have nothing to do with that."

Ok, people are probably telling you you're going to hell because you tapped that demonic albatross in the first place. I wouldn't sweat it, dude. Just dip it in Purell twice daily, go to church every Sunday, and you should be fine in about 5 years.

At this point, all of this court nonsense is getting re-DONK-ulous! Kind of makes you wish for the simpler and quaint times of Jay Photoglou and Gretchen Rossi, doesn't it?

1 comment: