REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Monday, July 19, 2010

More Steve/Danielle Drama

From the NY Daily News.


Getty Images


BY Kristie Cavanagh
Staub's ex, Stephen Zalewski, is suing her for defamation of character and harassment after the reality star claimed on the show's "Play at Your Own Risk" episode that she didn't know he was filming their sexcapades, reported E! Online.

According to New Jersey state law, recording a person during sexual acts without his or her knowledge is illegal.

"She was standing there talking with her friends about how Steve hid cameras and recorded her with out her knowing," Zalewski's attorney, Nace Naumoski, told E!

"Any sex tape with Stephen in it was made with her bidding," the attorney added to RadarOnline.com. He added that he has emails and text messages to prove Staub knew about the tape.

"I have people come up to me in restaurants telling me I'm going to hell, I'm not a good person," Zalewski told Radar. "I try to explain to people I didn't do anything wrong. She would send me video texts of her playing with her self, I have nothing to do with that."

"Basically I want her to stop lying and ruining people's lives, she's really out of her mind, there's something wrong with her," Zalewski continued. "She plays the victim and says everyone is out to get her, but it's really the other way around."

Meanwhile, Staub is taking some legal action of her own.

After Ashley Holmes, daughter of "Housewife" Jacqueline Laurita, physically attacked Staub during last week's episode of the reality show, Staub is now suing Holmes and her table-flipping foe Teresa Giudice, according to PopEater.

Staub's attorney in the case, Paul Giblin, told Hollywood Life, "We are going to use this footage and prepare a case against these women. We are seeking assault and battery charges, defamation of character and punitive damages as well."

But Giudice isn't taking Staub's suit too seriously.

"Don't make me laugh. I think she's defamed her own reputation all by herself," she told PopEater.

No comments:

Post a Comment