REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bethenny Flourishing With Bryn

Article from Parade.

By: Fran Carpentier
Every new mom deserves the kind of summer that Bethenny Frankel is having. Our favorite reality-show Skinny Girl, her hubby, Jason Hoppy, and their baby, Bryn, spent the season in Montauk, soaking up the sun and sand of Long Island's tony South Shore, which explains Bethenny's picture-perfect tan.

Little Bryn and the Hoppys' 5-month-old marriage are thriving. And Bravo is leaning towards renewing the hit reality show, Bethenny Getting Married? -- although word's out that the cable network is trying to come up with a new, more suitable name for the show. I suggest Frankly, Bethenny Frankel. Or Bethenny Frankel, Frankly. (Get my drift?)

Photo:Wire Image
Lovely little Bryn, who made her debut a full month early on May 8, weighing in at just 4 lb. 12 oz., has already blossomed to a healthier 9 1/2 pounds. "Bryn's a big pink baby now," Bethenny told me this morning at NYC's Renaissance Hotel, where the reality TV star was hosting a press conference for drugstore.com. "Bryn likes pink -- it's her new favorite color. She is really growing up, and it is making me upset."

Now that Bryn is 3 1/2 months old, are you able to share more experiences with her?
"We sing for an hour every day. I sing to her, and Bryn sings back. We sing Rihanna, Pink, gangsta rap.

"And I am loving using Bryn's baby wipes. They are at the top of my list of mommy must-haves. Baby wipes are great for everything! For wiping baby's butts, as an eye makeup remover, to wipe the counter, to clean my hands at the airport -- just everything. You know how when you're washing your face, you get makeup all over your white towels, then you can't get it off? That makes me crazy. So now, I use baby wipes.

"Also, I'm a bath person -- a big bath person. I take baths with Bryn - but first I take my own bath so the water is really clean.
"There's another thing, too, a product [ Munchkin Deluxe Auto/Car Bottle Warmer] that you can use to warm your baby's bottle in the car -- or keep chilled your Skinny Girl Margarita."

How's the breastfeeding going -- and your nipples?
"I'm 10% breastfeeding now. And I feel guilty about that and like a failure. I'm using powdered Similac, so I can control the water. I did buy nipple cream, but never used it. I never really had chafey, chapped nipples."

The media are reporting that you and Jason are planning another baby. True?
"Jason wants to have another baby, and I don't. So that's another problem. For now, I'm storing Bryn's baby clothes in those big Ziploc bags, which I buy at drugstore.com so I don't have to go out. I hate leaving the house! I don't like transacting with people. If I don't have to go out, I don't. I'm in pajamas all day -- in bed, in pajamas, and working. Jason says, 'Why do we need a house?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment