REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Danielle-RHONJ Wants To Work With Ke$ha

Post from Hollywood Life.

By: Chloe Melas
BFFs, we spoke The Real Housewives of New Jersey star about her budding music career and she says she’d love to work with Ke$ha! The idea might actually be in the works because Danielle was spotted at Ke$ha’s big NYC concert just last night!


Danielle Staub and Ke$ha aren’t two names we’d expect to hear in one sentence, but after HollywoodLife.com spoke with the reality star, we discovered we might be hearing those names together a lot more. Just last week we told you about Danielle’s hopes to be the next American Idol judge, and now she reveals that she’d absolutely love to record a song with Ke$ha for her new album!

“I am going to be recording with a lot of people,” Danielle tells us. “There’s a potential of one big name … but I can’t confirm it. I’d like … no, I’d LOVE to work with Ke$ha.”

Danielle was spotted Aug. 2 at Ke$ha’s concert at NYC’s Manhattan Center and we’re wondering if those two have already started collaborating!

Photo:Getty
Danielle dropped her single “Real Close” with music producer and girlfriend Lori Michaels a few weeks ago, but Danielle says this is just the beginning of a long and successful music career.

I have already recorded one more song, im going to do a total of five. Right now it is untitled because the only song i have out if my single. i am going to be working with other people as well in hope that it all pulls together. there is a potential of one big name but i can’t confirm it — if anyone is interested in working with me i would love to have some mainstream rapper to come in a rapi would love to work with Ke$ha, work with Neo, he’s got closer i have real close, kat de luna and i are friends something further down the line with cat.“I have already recorded one more song and I’m going to do a total of five,” she tells us. “Right now my album is untitled because the only song I have out is my single. Along with Ke$ha, I’d love to work with Ne-Yo! He’s got ‘Closer’ and I have ‘Real Close!’ Kat DeLuna and I are good friends so something further down the line with her too.

But Danielle wants everyone to know that if you’re a big name and you want to work with her, just give her a holler!

“I would love to have some mainstream rapper to come in a rap like 50 Cent!”

No comments:

Post a Comment