REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Michaele Wants Plastic Surgery

From PopEater.


Michaele Salahi has been making headlines since she allegedly crashed a White House state dinner. Now, the 'Real Housewives of D.C.' star is fighting off claims from her 'Housewives' co-stars that she has an eating disorder. "I'm not anorexic!" she insists in the new issue of InTouch Weekly.

"I'm a skinny girl. I always was. I've never had an eating disorder in my life. And it hurts to be called anorexic."

The chatter escalated on the show when fellow housewife Lynda Erkiletian said Salahi was "anorexic" and had slimmed down a lot.
Photo: John Russo

"Honestly, I can't believe those women have so much time to devote to my weight. If they get out there and move, they will look like me and be thin, and it'll all be good," Salahi adds.
But she does a lot more than just move to maintain her weight. Look at what she says she eats each day:
"I start the day with a hot chocolate and cereal -- I love Lucky Charms or Kashi GoLean -- then some fruit. I don't really eat a lot in the middle of the day. I have an early dinner, which is always a salad, with plain chicken, grilled or broiled."
When asked about plastic surgery, Salahi admitted she'd go under the knife.
"Definitely. I would love to do a whole lot of Botox and maybe get collagen, too. I also think it would be great to have boobs. I'm a B [cup], so I'd get a C. I'm all for anything you can do to make yourself look and feel better," she says.

Although she's ready to enhance her assets as soon as possible, her husband isn't as thrilled about the procedure.

"Hopefully, within the next six months. But my husband doesn't want me to do my boobs!" she adds.

To read more of InTouch Weekly's interview with 'Real Housewives of D.C.' star Michaele Salahi pick up the latest issue on newsstands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment