REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tweets From The RHONJ

Recent tweets about Danielle leaving the RHONJ.

Dina: “Who knows, maybe they will recast everyone, no one's talking about season 3 yet anyway. I'm just happy doing my thing right now.”

Jacqueline: “I won't comment on those recent articles, I'm sorry.”

Danielle: “Actually, I’m not even thinking about season 3 right now as I am considering many incredible options that have been presented to me. Right now I just want to let fans know that we have a fantastic finale coming up next week and explosive reunion shows on August 30 and September 6. Don’t worry next year, I’ll still be the one you either love to hate or hate to love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment