REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Danielle Has Two Projects She Is Working On

Post from Hollywood Life.

Laura Schreffler & Nicole Fukuoka
Danielle has left The Real Housewives of New Jersey drama behind — and is about to create some new drama with her family, friends and…lesbian lovers?

Photo: WENN
Danielle Staub’s love life has always been a thing of speculation, and now that she’s left her Bravo reality show behind, she’s may be ready to air out her closet! The 48-year-old divorced mom of two tells us the question of her sexuality is going to be answered on her new show!

“I’m doing two projects – my spinoff and my real show,” the former Real Housewives of New Jersey star told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at MTV VMA’s Remembering 9/11 gifting suite in Beverly Hills, Calif. Sept. 10. “It’s about me and my kids and my questionable sexuality, my music, my daughter’s music, my assistants, my executive assistants, my assistant’s assistants, the interns, some flipping out scenes, some resolution scenes.”

Er, that explains alot…NOT. But one thing IS for sure — Danielle, who swears up and down she wasn’t fired by Bravo, still plans on being a reality villain! “I’m still the villain of reality television, so I’m going to keep it real,” she told us. “The real me – red carpets, charity, everything I do in 24 hours – is what you’ll see. I only sleep for two of them!”

Danielle also responds to rumors that she was fired from RHONJ and warns her fans that not everything you see on reality TV is, well, REAL. “I want [all my fans] to just pay attention, please, because in time you will all see the real me! I’m doing this for my family, my fans and my friends – everybody else is either going to love me or hate me. I don’t want to change anyone’s mind, I want them to form their own opinions. I don’t need everyone to love me, I don’t. I don’t care, as long as they’re still paying attention.”

No comments:

Post a Comment