REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Friday, September 10, 2010

Teresa Is A Role Model

Article from the New York Daily News.

BY Aliyah Shahid
Well, they do both like to throw things …

Supermodel Naomi Campbell described "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice a "role model" on Thursday because the mom of four seems to do it all, UsMagazine.com reported.

Photo: Bravo
"A mother, businesswoman [who's] cooking, cleaning the house — and her kids always look … amazing," Campbell said about Giudice to Bravo’s Andy Cohen on Thursday's "Watch What Happens: Live."

Giudice, 38, loved the praise.

"I don't know how I do it, I just do," she gushed. "Everyone asks me, I swear to God, but I have a lot of energy. And great genes, I guess."

The two celebs have at least one thing in common: their tempers.

Among other offences, the supermodel was sentenced to community service in 2007 after she threw a jewel-encrusted phone at a maid. In 2008, she was arrested and sentenced to more community service after assaulting a police officer after one of her bags had been lost inside London’s Heathrow Airport.

And Giudice gained notoriety when she flipped a dinner table last season on "Real Housewives."

The "Skinny Italian" also threw a tantrum and swore at fellow castmate Danielle Staub over the birth of her nephew Aug. 30.

Campbell , 40, empathized with Giudice’s outburst.

"I understood," she said.



No comments:

Post a Comment