REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Caroline Manzo drops 20 pounds

Article from Entertainment Weekly about Caroline.


by:Emily Exton
Caroline Manzo of The Real Housewives of New Jersey is turning heads after recently losing 20 pounds. Despite the never ending Italian meals her family and friends seem to enjoy regularly, Manzo has taken control of her body through an emphasis on portion control. “I eat what I want. I just eat the bad things earlier on in the day,” she told People at the New York premiere of Grown Ups on Wednesday, before adding, “Don’t think pasta will never be a friend of me.” Okay, just kidding, she actually said this: “If I want pasta, I have it for lunch instead of for dinner. That’s all. If I want a piece of cheesecake, I have half instead of a whole.” Sounds easy enough, right? Manzo also attributes her new figure to 45 minutes to an hour of exercise at least 3 times a week, cutting out soda and juice from her diet, and drinking lots and lots of water. (I knew there was a catch).

Kudos to Caroline for making healthy changes (and just in time for the upcoming Housewives reunion special!?). But I can’t help but wonder, will this really put an end to the Manzo family “ham game”?

No comments:

Post a Comment