REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kim Zolciak's take on Danielle singing

Article from In Touch online.

The Real Housewife of New Jersey Danielle Staub performed her first single Real Close on Bravo's Watch What Happen Next with lesbian musician Lori Michaels and In Touch is the first to have Kim Zolciak's reaction.

The Real Housewife of Atlanta beauty reveals to In Touch "I was quite surprised that she could sing and she sang great live. More power to her, I hope it does well." The Tardy For The Party hit maker isn't about to give up her spotlight though "I am working on the rest of my album and I feel blessed to have another cast member/friend helping me, Kandi Burruss is truly talented and I'm glad to have been the first housewife to start this trend of becoming a singer. I think they should have a new show called "Housewife Idol".

When asked about her reaction to Danielle getting cozy with her rumored girlfriend Lori Michael's during her performance Zolciak says "I hope that what they have, if they have anything is real, and that she isn't playing gay to get attention."

No comments:

Post a Comment