REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Omarosa comes out swinging at Bethenny

Omarosa goes after Bethenny in this Daily News article.

BY Kristie Cavanagh

The claws are out for "Real Housewives of New York" star Bethenny Frankel and reality TV villain Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth.

During an appearance on "The View" Thursday, Frankel said she could not be compared to the infamous reality show star because she has made "a real career" out of her time in the spotlight.

"I think she's an interesting example because she used [her time on a reality show] to be infamous," Frankel said of Manigault-Stallworth. "I have a real career. I have a brand, I have a very popular cocktail, I have two New York Times Bestsellers, I have my own show."

Angered by Frankel's comments, Omarosa came out swinging.

"The gloves are off," she told PerezHilton.com. "Bethenny's comments about me and my career on VIEW today were unprovoked anduncalled for. I have always been cool with Bethenny and we have never has any beef."

"Today she tried to act like her show was superior to my new show and her book was superior to my book or her career was superior," she continued. "I was surprised that she went there with me!! She got her start or the Apprentice just like me. She is on a NBC show just like I was. She is making a living in the world of reality just like me."

Omarosa not only claimed that Frankel's husband, Jason Hoppy, is gay, but she also accused the new mom of having a tummy tuck after giving birth in March.

"I have never once said a bad word about her or all of the rumor swirling around about Jason and his sexuality," Manigault-Stallworth said. "EVERYONE knows he's gay but we never said anything- because she was HAPPY."

She added, "When she got a tummy tuck with her c-section after the baby and pretended that she just LOST the baby weight NATURALLY - none of us said anything because she was happy."

Bethenny, 39, has insisted that she naturally lost 29-pounds only three weeks after giving birth to daughter Bryn on May 8.

"Bethenny needs a reality check!!" Manigault-Stallworth said. "Bethenny, Karma is a BITCH and so are you!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment