REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sonja talks about her DUI and a toaster oven cookbook

Sonja talks to E!. And Fox News.





by Marc Malkin(E!)
Real Housewives of New York City's newest star Sonja Morgan may have recently been arrested for a DUI, but she's not telling her nine-year-old daughter about it just yet…

"She doesn't know about it," Morgan told me earlier today. "It's not something to discuss because nothing happened yet…It's a legal matter that I can't even really get into."

One thing she'll definitely talk to her daughter about? Toaster ovens.

Yes, toaster ovens.

"I'm working on a toaster oven cookbook with my daughter," Morgan revealed. "I've been using a toaster oven ever since my separation because it's just my daughter and I and maybe an au pair. I'm very busy trying to manage my house and daughter on my own so I said, 'I'm not going to do all this work and clean-up.'

"When you fire up that Viking you have to clean it after so we cook everything in a toaster oven," she continued. "It comes out gourmet!"

Morgan said she's not looking to get seriously involved with a new man anytime soon because she's not ready to commit. But that doesn't mean she doesn't get offers, including some suggestive fan mail!

"It was from a woman who said, 'Oh, I couldn't stop staring at your butt when you jumped on Kelly [Bensimon]," Morgan said. "She said, 'I'm totally straight, but my husband will give me a pass, if you know what I mean.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment