REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teresa is not broke, it's just a hater says Dina-RHONJ

Dina gives her take on Teresa's bankruptcy

Zap2it First
By Jethro Nededog

Reports just broke Saturday (June 5) that "Real Housewives of New Jersey's" Teresa Giudice filed bankruptcy papers showing she was $11 million in debt. But, castmate Dina Manzo tells us exclusively that the news is B.S.

"I think I would know if she was in that kind of trouble," Dina tells Zap2it. "And I think it's all kind of fabricated by a hater out there."

There is very little that the reports leave up to the imagination. According to the news, Teresa and her husband make only $79,000 a year combined and receive $10,000 a month from relatives.

Additionally, the reports say that their $1.8 million mansion in Towaco, NJ and their Jersey Shore vacation home are being foreclosed on. The news outlets also state that the Giudices have defaulted on their Cadillac Escalade and they owe $12,000 to a fertility clinic.

"I don't think that any of that's true," says Dina. "I think that's just a hater out there, maybe getting some old [information]. I mean we all have debt here and there. I know my Neiman's bill would knock your eye out."

Hm, well, it would seem that the news hits on everything that Teresa would hold dear. Could someone have engineered the whole story to get back at her?

"In my opinion, it's all someone making something up," Dina stresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment