REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gretchen's Handbag/Accessories Line Debuts July 30th

Post from Gretchen's Blog about her handbag and accessories line.

I am so excited about the announcement of my new line the "Gretchen Christine Collection"! A collection of all the things a woman could ever want in her closet: handbags, jewlery, shoes, clothes, dresses, hats, swimsuits, accessories and more! The launch will make it 's debut on Shop NBC, July 3oth @6pm! Our beautiful handbags are the first pieces in the line and they will be available for presale at www.shopnbc.com very soon. They will be sold exclusively through Shop NBC and quantities are limited, so be sure to get yours!


This was the project that I have been working on for over a year now, and I am so excited to finally share the news with all of you-my loyal and amazing fans! Thanks to all of you for the continued love and support and inspiration behind what I do, you make me smile every day with your kind e-mails and fan mail!

Gretchen Christine Beaute continues to grow and is doing so well! We have had great reviews from our customers, so thanks so much for all the support! My single “Nothing without You” (which can be downloaded on I-Tunes) continues to help save lives so thank you for your support with my music as well. New Music to come soon as well!

Remember you can make all your dreams happen with hard work, faith and determination! God is Great! xoxo Gretchen Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment