REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Friday, August 6, 2010

Michaele-RHODC Was Hurt By The Other Houswives Clapping

Post from Hollywood Life.

By: Lindsey DiMattina
Michaele admits she can “move forward” from the Whoopi incident, but she can’t forget that her fellow Housewives “applauded” while she was getting attacked on The View!
Photo:ABC/Splash News
For The Real Housewives of Washington D.C. star Michaele Salahi, getting verbally attacked by Whoopi Goldberg behind the scenes of The View on Aug. 4 was like nothing she’s ever before experienced before. “I think I was like, ‘Wow, could this really be happening?” Michaele told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Aug. 5 at her private premiere party for The Real Housewives of D.C. in Washington, D.C. “It was very demeaning and it hurt. I keep joking now — I was Whoopied. It was wild!”

“I tried to keep my composure the best I could,” Michaele continued. “I’m all about moving forward. [Whoopi] said, ‘You just have to know me, that’s who I am.’ It’s new to me. I’ve never had somebody say to me ‘f**l’ anything. But I think it’s all good to move forward!”

Even though Michaele can move on from what Whoopi did to her, there are some people whose actions she won’t soon be forgetting. “There’s a part on The View that I think America didn’t know,” Michaele told us. “Sherri Shepherd asked me a question about someone who goes to the White House … and Sheri said something like ‘You should be in jail’ or ‘You’re a criminal.’ And one of the things America doesn’t know — is that they flashed the applaud sign!”

It was at this moment that Michaele learned who her real friends were out of the other Housewives. “They applauded!” Michaele told us, shocked. “It was very hurtful. I’m all about building other people up, so that hurt!”

Unfortunately there is only one person out of the cast of The Real Housewives of D.C. that Michaele can call her friend: “I think Stacie Scott Turner [is my closest friend],” Michaele confessed. “She’s great. She’s a good girl!”

Uh-oh! It sounds like we might have another Danielle Staub on our hands. Poor Michaele!

No comments:

Post a Comment