REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Friday, August 6, 2010

Tariq Salahi Has A Bad Temper

Post from Igetinfo4u.



By: miss A

Some of my readers may remember Tareq Salahi telling Michaele to “Get my gun!” and threatening a tow trucker driver sent to repossess Michaele’s Audi. Others may remember the Salahis limo driver telling the Secret Service that Tareq regularly carries concealed weapons. the driver reached out to the Secret Service after the Salahis forged signage to sneak into restricted areas during President Obama’s Inauguration.


And you all certainly remember my experience with Tareq using lawsuits, threats, and other means to try to intimidate me and the other girls who took over the Courage Cup polo match from him and NY State Assemblyman Greg Ball. Thank goodness for our pro bono attorney at Akin Gump who donated $50,000 of legal work to protect the 501(c)3 from being taken over by Tareq and Greg, and being used for their shady purposes. It was Hell, but I credit that experience and a few others with making me a very strong woman –almost fearless at this point. after Tareq and Greg lost the Courage Cup, Tareq created the America’s Cup of Polo and Journey for the Cure.

I have since moved the Courage Cup away from polo. It wasn’t effective to fund raise through polo events, as they are very expensive, and I had to compete with with the Salahis’ grand promises to their attendees about their polo event – America’s Cup of Polo. how was I supposed to compete with an event that promised that President Bush, the Queen of England, and Prince William will be in attendance? of course, many promises were broken, but then that just left me to deal with the air of negativity and illegitimacy that the Salahis brought to polo fundraisers. So we are no longer supporting the talented kids of Philadelphia’s Work to Ride program, even though I think they are a great cause.

The Courage Cup is now doing business as Courage for Kids, and we will change our name officially soon. we are working to support at-risk kids here in the Washington, DC community and doing more hands on charity work, and hosting smaller, more manageable events. It has been a struggle for me, especially since I’m running AskMissA.com and Socialite Marketing, but I’m persistent.
Anywho, Tareq’s temper raged again last night around midnight at Trader Vic’s at the Beverly Hilton. this time he attacked Real Housewives of DC co-star, Linda Erkiletian with wine! Yep he threw a glass of wine on her at a dinner that the Housewives attended with Bravo reps and press, and ruined her aqua blue dress. Lynda retaliated and threw a glass of water on Tareq. the Salahis got up and left. unfortunately, no cameras were rolling at the time. this outrageous behavior comes from the same man who dared to complain that President Obama should have been more “gracious” to them at the State Dinner which they crashed last year!

Apparently, Tareq is upset that Bravo issued the statement about not sanctioning his bogus Real Housewives of DC Premier (sic) Party! you may remember my telling you that the charity and the party was more charity fraud on behalf of the Salahis and their cohorts, and I told you about the real premiere parties. Tareq was also ticked off about Lynda’s on-camera remarks calling America’s Cup of Polo a “goat rodeo” and the Salahis “second tier people”. Linda is just saying what others in Washington have been thinking, but are too politically correct or polite to say publicly. I’m really liking Linda, and feel awful for her.

Tareq is a scary sociopath who needs to be behind bars! honestly, I’m beginning to fear for Michaele Salahi the most. If he can’t control himself in public in front of Andy Cohen who is paying each cast member $50,000 per episode and giving them vehicles to drive, I wonder how he treats Michaele in the privacy of their home. No wonder she is so skinny! what she eats may be the only thing she can control. why am I getting a very scary feeling about this season of Real Housewives? I have a gut feeling it’s going to get more violent and dangerous as more comes out about the Salahis, and Tareq loses more control. I think he’s beginning to crack!

1 comment:

  1. When I was in an abusive marriage with my Ex, I COULD Not, Eat.
    I would want to, I would attempt to, but my stomach would close up and simply NOT eccept food. I would watch my body shrink smaller and smaller
    before my very eyes. It was devastating. When you can't or don't
    willfully take in the nutrients to sustain good weight and health, I believe
    That would qualify as an eating disorder. Now being in that situation
    I was TOTALLY and COMPLETELY unaware at the time. When
    a person has an overbaring partner your stomach is in constant
    knotts unable to take in food. I wish Mrs. Salahis well. So sad.

    ReplyDelete