REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Caroline And Danielle Let It All Out

Post from Babble.

Posted by MaraLee
Last night’s final episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey was a doozy. Caroline Manzo called Danielle Staub for a mafia style sit down where she unleashed on her. The video is below for those who missed it.
Photo:Bravo
Caroline has weighed in on the confrontation saying, “It was clear to me that the situation with Danielle was like a merry-go-round that never was going to stop. I felt that I was the only one that could go and speak to her because I was the only one that wasn’t emotionally involved. I was never her friend, and true, I never wanted to be.”
Caroline says she based the decision to not get close to Danielle on instinct and feels she clearly made the right choice.

“My intention for the meeting with Danielle was to put an end to all the nonsense (nonsense being the operative word). I was so sick of hearing her name, so sick of dealing with the fallout of the rumors and encounters regarding her, and so ashamed and embarrassed by how we behaved and what we allowed ourselves to become in our quest to “win.” Like I said to Danielle, there are no winners in a losing game. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew how it would end. I knew there would be no reasoning or understanding, but I had nothing to lose.”

During the talk Caroline calls Danielle a “clown,” a very polite term when compared to many others she could have chosen. But even if she wasn’t as mean as she could have been, she does feel bad. “I’m not proud of the names I called her; my remarks were cruel and childish. But, that’s my truth. Makes absolutely no sense but, it is what it is. I said what I said out of frustration and anger. I was speaking to someone who was looking me dead in the eye and lying to me. Not only that, there was absolutely no accountability on her part at all.”

Caroline has found out many things she didn’t know before the course of the season. She was unaware of remarks Danielle made about her and her children or that Danielle had bodyguards outside the restaurant during their meeting.

After the showdown, Caroline said she was done…but she’s not there yet. While Danielle will not be returning for the next season, Caroline still had to come face to face with her during the reunion special.


No comments:

Post a Comment