REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Danielle Does A Show-And-Tell At The Reunion

Post From E! Online.

By: Mark Malkin
When Danielle Staub and her maybe-girlfriend Lori Michaels performed on Watch What Happens Live, the show's host, Bravo exec Andy Cohen, didn't think they were together in a romantic way.

But he's thinking differently these days about the resident vixen of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and the singer-songwriter he's dubbed "Lesbian Superstar Lori Michaels"…

"I felt that Lesbian Superstar Lori Michaels was giving me eye language at the Bravo Clubhouse when we did Watch What Happens Live that said it was not," Cohen tells me. "I just got the vibe from Lesbian Superstar Lori Michaels that it was not happening."

Andrei Jackamets/Bravo
But then he ran into them a couple of times in Atlantic City before they taped the reunion. "I saw them arriving together at the Borgata the day before and then I ran into them in the lobby," he said. "I really got the sense that they were together."

As for that reunion, Cohen says—no, he promises—that part two airing on Monday will shock us even more than the cuss-filled rage Theresa spewed at Danielle in the first half. "What I'll tell you is that Jacqueline has something of an epiphany somewhere through the taping and her epiphany is really going to surprise people," he said. "Two things happen that I never would expect to happen in million years. Literally, the shots of me, my mouth is on the floor."

And this does not include Danielle's unexpected show-and-tell of the hair extensions that Jacqueline's daughter Ashley pulled out during the now infamous night at The Brownstone nor her confrontation with Kim G..
Cohen declined to say if he wanted Danielle back for another season. He laughed, "Too much, one thing at a time. We need to let the dust settle here."

No comments:

Post a Comment