REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Friday, September 3, 2010

Dina Only Watched Half Of The Reunion

Post from People.


By:Sabrina Ford
Former cast member Dina Manzo, was not one of the millions of fans glued to their televisions last Monday for the explosive first half of the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion special.
Photo: Splash News
“I watched half,” Manzo told PEOPLE Wednesday at a party for My Big Gay Italian Wedding, the Off-Broadway play she is producing to benefit the Marriage Equality of New York organization. “I got annoyed and turned it off.”

“I was invited to be there and I chose not to be there,” said Manzo, who left the show mid-season.

In recent months, Dina has accused her former castmate (and adversary) Danielle Staub, of trying to manipulate her ex-husband, the father of her daughter, Lexi, and interfere with the co-parents’ relationship.

When Danielle mentioned Dina during the reunion special, Dina’s protective older sister, Caroline Manzo, shot back, “Do not speak of my sister!”
“I just wish my name didn’t come up and, of course, that my daughter didn’t come up,” said Dina, who says she doesn’t regret leaving the show. “It’s all bull—t and there’s a line between life and entertainment, and I think the line was crossed.”

These days her time is focused on family and the foundation she founded for children with cancer, Project Ladybug. “I’m really enjoying what I’m doing now,” Manzo said, “food shopping, cleaning and taking my daughter to tennis.”

No comments:

Post a Comment