REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Joe And Teresa's Marriage Is Fine

Article from People.

By: Sabrina Ford
Don’t believe everything you read. Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice says rumors that her husband Joe is a philanderer who may have fathered a love child are “so crazy I laugh at them.”

Photo: Getty Images
“We’re totally in sync and amazing together. We’ve been married 10 years and I’m still so attracted to him,” Giudice told PEOPLE at the opening night celebration of her guest stint in the Off-Broadway comedy My Big Gay Italian Wedding, produced by former Housewife, Dina Manzo. Her RHONJ cast mates, with the exception of Danielle Staub, also appear in the play.

The missing Staub was mentioned, however. Regarding the spreading of rumors, which picked up steam after an explosive reunion special, Giudice said, “I hope it’s not Danielle.”

Giudice says her “Juicy Joe,” as she’s famously nicknamed him, are still as in love as they’ve always been. “I look at him and I’m like, ‘Wow he’s hot!’ I think he feels the same way about me. I love his body, I love his muscles.”
Giudice finds the rumors of a love child particularly preposterous. “It’s so crazy that I can brush it off,” she says. “I don’t even think about it. I guess that’s when you know you’re really a star when people start making up things. What’s the next thing? Are we doing drugs? I think I heard that’s the next one.”

And what about Joe? Is he upset about the accusations? “Not Joe,” says Giudice, “We’re both positive people and we don’t let the negative get to us. That’s why we’re so happy together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment