REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kelly Really Likes Skinny Jeans

From People.


Photos:Getty Images
 Andrea DeSimone; reporting by Asher Fogle
It may be fall, but the Real Housewives of New York City star isn’t giving up her short-shorts just yet. Kelly Bensimon turned up at the Alice + Olivia party last night during New York Fashion Week showing off her famous gams in cool shorts and an easy shirt from the label. “This is my version of fall,” Bensimon told PEOPLE. And though Kelly might be hanging on to her leg-baring style for now, when the temperature starts to plunge, the sexy Housewife admits that she’ll be trading in her hot pants for skinny jeans. “I’m really liking skinny jeans and white shirts,” she says. “I love the idea of the big, oversized shirt and skinny jeans and sky-high shoes. I want to be really, really comfortable this fall, but I want to be smokin’ sexy, too.” And for Kelly, that means keeping it covered. “I’d rather wear skinny pants than show my boobs. I think sexy is just the way that you feel,” she says. “I think the girl that is sexy is the girl that has a lot of confidence, not the girl that has big boobs or a big butt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment