REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Babies, Bubbles & Boobies (Wooden Spoon)

Danielle is driving me nuts (now I know how Caroline feels). If I hear one more time from her lips, "my very good friends"; I'm going to puke!!! It's already been discovered last episode her "very good friends; aka: people she found in the grocery aisle" came to her "brag party" for her daughter's front page cover. Give me a break. There is not ONE thing interesting about this woman. I would rather watch Teresa's husband Joe load garbage. On a side note I think Danielle's daughter Christine should find a real agent and steer clear of her mom. I smell Lindsey Lohan all over this one! 


Jacqueline discovered her husband Chris has a safe FULL of guns. She made a comment "I'm weirded out by guns." but then proceeded to pick it up stating "I feel so sexy." Uhhh what?? They are for sure the 2010 Bonnie and Clyde. Jacqueline is probably one of those people that if you get on her bad side it's awl ova :)


Dina had the best one line when she said, "Evah been hit wit a wooden spoon? Doesn't tickle."Hopefully Dina won't use the wooden spoon on her new GOD daughter Audriana (Teresa's newest addition). Out of all the housewives Dina is my favorite. I love her whole "Zen Jen" relationship. I think it's great she seeks advice. I don't know why Caroline gets upset by this. I'm sure she gets advice from her lawyers, accountants,etc. Caroline is a great sister but she needs to respect Dina's decisions or for that matter Dina's whole decision process "Zen Jen" and all.


Caroline's son Christopher is wacky to say the least. Caroline said she never heard any guys say a stripper/car wash was a bad idea but honestly there are 1/2 hour shows on  SPIKE showing guys doing stupid things and getting hurt doing things they thought at the time were great idea's. Their men Caroline.....in case anyone didn't tell you they don't think with the head on their shoulder. Of course they think a stripper car wash is a stellar idea!!!!


Teresa....Teresa...Teresa....I love ya girl. I'm thinking Joe is going to want another baby. You know a little Joe! I've got to hand it to you. I would of flown off the handle if my husband grabbed a cup of coffee when I said it's time for the baby. Now you on the other hand; making french toast and checking email. Please take care of yourself and take time out for you. You can definitely tell you are a loving mother and wife but you are going to be wishing you took a breather for you.


Now all of you girls should take a vacation together......maybe one of you can renew your vows and have a little bachelorette getaway and then......oops sorry; been there; done that; RHONY beat you to the punch....on the upside look how great it turned out.....oops sorry again.....that stunt is failing miserably for all. I know you girls can have a Soprano episode. I'm sure there is no lack of idea's there. I'm excited to see next week's episode with Dumb, dumb and dumber. Should be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment