REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

QUOTES FROM KELLY

Below are quotes from Kelly, talking about her behavior on the last episode of  RYONY:

"MY CAST MATES ARE JEALOUS HATERS."
Are you talking about Jill?

"THEY'RE NOT HAPPY I'M ON THE SHOW."
True.

"THEY DON'T LIKE ME."
Sonia maybe kinda likes you in a pity kind of way.

"I'M VERY SENSITIVE, AND IF SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING VERY RUDE TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I AM HUMAN AND WILL REACT."
Kelly, sensitive is soooo 1979.

"CONSTANTLY JABBING AT HER ON AND OFF CAMERA."
Was Bethenny jabbing you with her tongue of knifes?

"I MAKE FOR AWESOME TV."
Maybe in Europe.

"ANYTHING THEY CAN DO TO GET ME NOT IN THE SCENE OR OFF THE SHOW, THEY ARE REALLY GOING AFTER ME."
Thank You Ladies, keep it up.

" IT WAS FOUR PEOPLE AGAINST ONE."
Add all your personalities and it was an even match.

" THE MINUTE I GOT ON THE TRIP THEY WENT AFTER ME, IT WAS CONSTANT."
I doubt it.

" YOU HAVE TO POLICE THEM, OTHERWISE THEN YOU ARE NOT A PART OF WHAT IS GOING ON, AND THEN THEY GO OFF AND GOSSIP ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK."
Like Jill and Luann talk about you and yourself about Bethenny, Jill, Ramona and Alex?

I could write more but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment