REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Real Housewives of Dallas?, Or Just Another False Rumor

by Laura Kostelny
I’ve heard that producers of Bravo’s Real Housewives franchise have been scouting and interviewing people for a Dallas version. It makes total sense, I suppose—we are a people who obviously love doing reality shows. And confession: I love every single one of these things. (I know. Big surprise. Laura likes a crap show.) But I’m trying to think of a anyone who has fared well thanks to this show. Many cast members are divorced (poor Countess!), lost their homes (practically the entire Atlanta cast), and/or gone into bankruptcy (Teresa, I’m looking at you and the $11 million you owe) after doing the show. Maybe Bethenny from New York is the one “success” story? I don’t know. Anyway, I have contacted Bravo about timing (I opted to email rather than mail a letter, which they thoughtfully suggested.), but I suspect it’s on the back burner now that Beverly Hills and D.C. are launching. So my question is this: What would Bravo have to offer to get you to sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment