REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jersey Girls Talk Real Housewives

Post from WTAM1100.

By Erin Medley
The second season of Bravo's hit television show "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" is quickly approaching its finale and it has yet to disappoint. With as much drama off camera, including Teresa Giudice's court-ordered bankruptcy auction, as there is on, it's hard not to hear about the show's stars 24/7. Luckily, iheartradio was able to have a Jersey-style sit down with the extension-yanking, rumor-spreading, argument-starting ladies of the Garden State.


Your fans want to know how you all got into such great shape.
Caroline Manzo: Right now we are in the worst shape we've ever been in, we're so tired.

Jacqueline Laurita: Well, fair enough to me, in the show I just gave birth to my son and I gained 55 pounds. So the whole time we were filming I'm like 30 to 15 pounds overweight. It's been a year now trying to get back [into shape].
Teresa Giudice:Yeah, I was pretty thick on the show.

This season we've seen a lot of conflict between nearly everyone and the two Kims. Are there still hard feeling between the cast and Kim D and Kim G?

Jacqueline: I love Kim D. She kind of got a bad rep because something was filmed out of sequence. She originally, hadn't talked to [Danielle Staub] all summer.

Caroline: Kim D. was always very honest and upfront about everything.

Photo By Shelby Case



Jacqueline: Kim G. is a little sneaky, a little two-faced. But she doesn't bother me. She's my neighbor, we're friendly acquaintances. So when I have a problem with her I tell her and get over it fast.

Teresa: I like Kim D. Kim G...[she's]two-faced. But, you know, I've never been friends with her. I met her through the show.

Teresa, there was a very memorable moment this season where you and Danielle got into an argument at a country club, where you heatedly said "Don't forget, I'm from Paterson." What were you trying to imply?
Teresa: Well the reason why I said that is because she said to me...well I trying to egg her on obviously after she pissed me off. That's when I was just being a bitch and Jersey. I was just trying to egg on her, because I was like, "Oh, yeah? Don't call you honey?" And all of a sudden she says, "Oh, yeah. I know where you came from, you came from Paterson." So my response was, "Yeah that's right, I am from Paterson. You got a problem with that?" So that's where that came from.

Why is America so obsessed with New Jersey?

Caroline: I always say it's because we dare to be who we are. Everybody else is so worried about "Am I perfect? do I have a perfect life?" And were like, "You know what? This is it, take it or leave it."

Jacqueline: And we're real. We put the real in "Real Housewives."

Caroline, there are thousands of young women out there who love your sons Albie and Christopher. Should they try to win you over to get to your boys?
Caroline: I don't pick Albie and Christopher's girls, so you're going to have to work it. They'll say, "Mom, do you like her? Do you not?" And I'll say, "Do you like them?" And if there's something that I see that's really alarming, I'll bring it up.

Last year's reunion show was extremely volatile. What can we expect this year?
Caroline: Just unbelievable. You will not believe your eyes. That's all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment