REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Michaele Salahi Talks To Steppin' Out

Excerpts from Almost Famous.

DC Housewife, Michaele Salahi, sits down with celebrity reporter, Chaunce Hayden. She talks about meeting Whoppi Goldberg, and Danielle Staub, about what it was like being on The View and confirm she was invited to the White House.

“You know Chaunce, we were invited.” Michaele says in the interview. “You have to get vetted before you go to an event at the White House. So when they reached out to us and asked for all our information we, submitted it.” Michaele and husband were than told where to go and what day to arrive on that day. Soon after the White House situation she was invited onto The View. She believes the only reason she was invited on The View was to get yelled at. Michaele had reservations about going on the show but she wanted to support the other Housewives. She says, “I really thought it would be more about the show and less about attacking me personally about the White House. I found out later from Bravo that “The View” stated, “If we don’t have Michaele, we don’t want the wives. So they had a goal in mind right from the start that they were going to do this to me.”

Michaele has very strong feelings on Whoppi Goldberg as well. She thinks Whoppi “Whoppied out on me.” Michaele doesn’t know Whoppi personally but she wishes after the meeting she had met the actress and not the person. “When she was yelling at me I just kept looking at her and I started to cry.” Michaele found Whoppi hostile even though Whoppie told her, “This is just who I am! People who know me know that I always say F this and F that.”

She did have a great experience meeting Housewife Danille Staub saying, “I met her and I loved her! She’s the nicest person ever! I met her in the green room of the Today Show and I knew she was the one that everyone said is rough. But when she saw me she jumped up and ran over to me and said, “I know you’re a DC housewife! Welcome to the team.” We hugged each other and I said, “Wow, you’re a beautiful person.” She said just take care of yourself. She’s so easy to talk to and a non-bitch. She’s nothing like they made her out to be.”

Read more of Chaunce Hayden interview with Michaele Salahi and what Michaele has to say about Whoppi, The View, Danielle Staub and the White House in the new issue of Steppin’ Out magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment