REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Monday, August 9, 2010

Danielle Appalled By Nasty Tweet

Post from Hollywood Life.

By: Chloe Melas
A new feud between ex-BFFs, Danielle Staub and Jacqueline Laurita, involving a tweet that went horribly wrong!

Danielle Staub wants to set the record straight! The mom of two spoke with HollywoodLife.com after learning she was in the center of another Real Housewives of New Jersey scandal. Danielle, 48, is in new feud with Jacqueline Laurita and her 19-year-old daughter Ashley Holmes — but this time it doesn’t involve ripping out a handful of hair extensions.

On July 30, a person with the Twitter username “PrinceEdwiin” tweeted at Danielle that it was his birthday and he wanted “Ashley Holmes to kill herself and videotape it.”

Danielle tweeted back at PrinceEdwiin, saying: “happy birthday. May every wish come true!”

Now Jacqueline is enraged and says that Danielle was insinuating and wishing harm upon her daughter — but Danielle tells HollywoodLife.com that is simply not the case.

“I don’t read everything when people tweet at me,” Danielle tells us exclusively. “I try to answer every tweet positively. I have 33,000 followers and sometimes I barely read what is said. I never tweeted that Ashley should kill herself! I would never wish death upon Ashley! I can’t stand the fact it has gotten this far.”

Danielle was incredibly upset as she told us that, as a survivor of domestic violence herself, she would never joke about something this horrible — especially when it comes to taking one’s own life.

“I have never tweeted anything negative about my cast or their children, not once,” Danielle tells us. “Why would I? Never can anyone show I’ve said anything in a negative way about the cast.”

But Danielle is confused about one thing: “PrinceEdwiin” is not a Twitter follower of hers and this was the first time he has ever reached out to her.

“He doesn’t even follow me,” she says. “It might seem far fetched but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s one of [the housewives] with an imposter account. Could this be someone who was trying to set me up? Could it be one of them?”

Danielle revealed that she had no idea as to what transpired over Twitter until she went on her Facebook page.

“I was getting absolutely attacked!” she says. “When it was brought to my attention I was appalled. This has gone way too far! Stop accusing me of things that would never happen! Don’t pretend you know me. I don’t write negative things on any of my networks! I just don’t do it.”

The author of The Naked Truth wants her fans to know she cares about them, but unfortunately you might not hear from Danielle for a while.

“As a result of this I am now not going to be able to answer everyone who tweets me because it can be twisted into something sadistic,” she says.

1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline is a sweetheart easily hurt.

    Ashley needs a good spanking.

    Danielle is a sick puppy. What's with her friendship with Danny. He appears to be a common thug.

    Caroline thinks she is Carmella Soprano. I want to slap her everytime she says" mess with my family and you mess with me! Oh scare me lol

    Teresa....... so common.. filed bankrupcy for $11 mil??? You cant take the trashy out of some people.

    ReplyDelete