REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Friday, August 20, 2010

Want Tamra's Killer Body?

Tamra has signed on as a spokeswoman for Duzoxin.

Photo: Duzoxin
"As a mom, reality TV star, and a busy woman, I have tried many different products in the past to help me with my workout regimen. Nothing I have tried so far has come close to what Düzoxin has done for me. I've just started taking Düzoxin, and judging by how wonderful the other girls look and feel, I have a feeling I'll be taking Düxoxin for a very long time to come. Thank you Düzoxin for making my life just a bit easier!"

As a former fitness instructor, my life has always revolved around good health and exercise. Being a regular cast member of Bravo TV’s hit reality series The Real Housewives of Orange County has also made me aware of how I appear to others and what effect appearance has in one’s life and career. I won’t lie; as some of you well know, I love being able to fit into a slinky cocktail dress or bikini! However, overall it is confidence and a positive attitude that goes a long way towards making a person beautiful and successful.

As we all know, even at the best of times it can be challenging to maintain a workout schedule, never mind under the more difficult conditions of being a mother, having a career and a hectic schedule. I’ve tried several products in past to help enhance my workout schedule, stay slim and give me a boost of energy, but none have come close to working as well as Düzoxin does for me.

I’m thrilled to share with you my own personal tips and stories in my blog as I move towards an even healthier lifestyle. I wish the best for all of you out there who are doing the same. You have my support. Remember to stay strong and true to yourself and you will succeed.






No comments:

Post a Comment