REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Google Me" Is A Song For Kim's Ex

Post from Life & Style.


The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim Zolciak has a message for her ex: "Google me!" After debuting her singing chops last season with her catchy club hit "Tardy for the Party," Kim exclusively tells Life & Style her second single, "Google Me," is an official goodbye to her longtime ex, Big Poppa.

"I'm singing, 'Google my name, I'm doing my thing, I'll be all right without you,'" says Kim, who collaborated on the song with gal pal DJ Tracy Young, whom Kim started seeing after her romance with Big Poppa soured. "At one time, he was my world," says Kim, 32. "I'm in a different place now."

While Kim says her and Poppa remain friends, the mother of two confirms she has finally moved on from the longtime ex. "I don't have it on anymore!" Kim says about the engagement ring Poppa had given her. "At the end of the day, it has no meaning anymore. When I took a step back and reevaluated everything, I had a very great relationship with Poppa for a very long time, but, how can you be legally married, on paper anyway, and give someone a ring?"

And to get her message across, Kim will be trying something new: rapping! "It's a short portion of the song," says Kim. "But I think it's kind of fun."

The song hits iTunes on Oct. 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment