REALHOUSEWIVES NEWS

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Returns Oct. 4th
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Premieres Oct. 14th
The Real Housewives Of Orange County Returns Jan.'11

Monday, August 30, 2010

Bethenny Is The New Spokesperson for Drugstore.com

Post from Total Beauty.com.


By:Jamie Stone
“Real Housewife of New York City,” Bethenny Frankel, was recently named the new spokesperson for Drugstore.com and has been very honest and typically blunt about her body care and fragrance usage.

The recently hitched star of “Bethenny Getting Married?” has been extremely busy since the birth of her first child, baby girl Bryn. The reality star’s go-to product has been baby wipes, which are perfect for multi-tasking with her husband, Jason Hoppy. "I wipe everything! Butts, hands, eye makeup. Seriously, I can't stop," she told AOL’s StyleList.

According to reports, StyleList also got a little peak inside the reality star’s makeup bag and found travel size versions of her favorite beauty essentials- body lotion "I have lizard legs!" A Clinique retractable blush and brush combo -- "I love closed items and things that are compact." She always carries under eye concealer and her favorite fragrance of the moment, Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Roll-On. "Rollerballs are the best. I've had this one for a year and it's still not empty," said Frankel. And she packs it all into a small, transparent Laura Mercier makeup bag.

But what is Frankel’s biggest body care indulgence? "I love baths! I still take them by myself, but also with Bryn…and I still love deep-tissue massages, because I find that my back is never straight."
Since baby Bryn has been born, there’s been one body care indulgence that’s fallen off the map- serious exfoliation. Admittedly, Frankel’s beauty routine has always been streamlined ("wash your face and keep your skin hydrated") but exfoliation is key in healthy body care and we hope she finds the time to start up again.

As for the rest of her body? Turns out Frankel doesn’t pay much mind to her hair. "I wash my hair maybe two to three times a week. I'm not great at doing my own hair. I'm a big fan of getting an inexpensive blow-out and making it last," she explained. In fact, she never also wears nail polish on her fingers or toes. Why? "I can't stand the look of chipped polish. I still get manicures and pedicures, just without the polish!"

What do you think of Bethenny Frankel’s body care and fragrance habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment